Monday 28 May 2012

Quater 1




The activity was an online typing test. In this a activity we had to type the words in front of us as quickly and as accurately as possible to ensure the best score. The typing test text I selected was taken from A Journal of the Plague year by Daniel Defoe. I was challenging to type the word fat because I would constantly look down at the keyboard.



The purpose of this activity was to see how fast we could type. Would later compare that score with the one we would do in the following quarter. After the typing test my results came out to be 24 words per minute and 7 errors.



During this activity I learned that posture affected my score. I also realized that I could have gotten a much better score if my right hand was not broken. During the test I was typing with the caste on which was difficult, and I pretty sure I could have gotten a much better score.





I could have learned more if we did a different type of typing test. I also could have learned more if did not have a broken arm. The score I got earned me a 90% which I think is good for someone with a broken arm.



This activity did not relate to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.