Monday 28 May 2012

Quarter 3





The activity was using Google docs. A Google docs is a function on Google that allows you to share documents with your friends. You and your friend can be working on the same document at the same time. In this activity we created a address book that we sent out to everyone in the class. We would later answer all our class mates’ survey.



The purpose of this activity was to teach us a new way of communicating online. This is a very helpful skill to know because if you cannot work with someone in person you will always have the option of using Google docs. I will use Google docs whenever I cannot work with my partner in person.



In this activity I learned how to create a document on Google docs. I also learned how to make a address book that I would later send to my class mates for them to answer. I learned how to respond to survey and even learned how to view images. I also learned that it is a easy way to communicate when working on the same document.



I could have learned more if researched more about Google docs online. I also could have explored it more at home. I could have learned differently if I watched a YouTube video on how to use Google docs.



This activity did not relate to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.