Monday 28 May 2012

Quarter 2





The activity was learning how to calculate our GPA in on excel. This activity was very helpful because it gave me an easy way to see if I got HONORS. During this activity we were given our grades for the quarter and we had to calculate our GPA. GPA stands for our grade point average.



The purpose of this activity was to teach us how to use the different functions in Microsoft excel. The main purpose of this project was to teach us how to calculate our GPA using excel. This project put my mind at ease knowing my GPA before getting a HONORS letter.



In this activity I learned how to calculate my GPA by typing in the grade in for each subject then multiply that by the number of times a week you have to subject. Then you would add that all up using auto sum. Then you divide it by the number of courses to get your GPA.



I could have learned more if I researched more online about excel. I also could have experimented with the software at home. I could have learned differently if I used a different program similar to excel. Over all i think I learned a lot, and I will use this knowledge all throughout the year.



This activity did not relate to my goal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.