Monday 18 June 2012

Quarter 4



The activity was making a poster on Motivator. This was a fun activity that gave us a chance to make a cool poster. I liked Motivator because it is simple and easy to use. This is a cool website that I will probably use for many other projects.


The purpose of creating a picture on Motivator was to show us different ways you can create posters or picture. The main purpose of this was to show us a new way of creating posters. This is going to be a useful website to use in the future.


In this activity I learned how to change the orientation and the boarders. I also learned how to change the text colour and the background colour. Motivator also helped me learn how to create a new type of poster. The poster format on Motivator made me think about 9gag, because pictures on 9gag use the same format. For those of you who don't know what 9gag is it is a website where people post funny pictures.


I could have learned more if I made more posters on Motivator. I also could have experimented with different fount stys and colour. I could have learned more differently if we used another website similar to motivator. Overall I learned a lot of new useful things from Motivator that I will carry with me to high school.


This activity did not relate to my goals, but it did help me move towards becoming a better learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.