Sunday 27 May 2012

Quarter 4

The activity was making a a power point on the Arab food Mandi. This activity required me and my partner to create a power point that told what you needed to make mandi and how to make it.  
The purpose of this activity was to create a project that told the class how mandi is made from. The main purpose of this project was to work together as a team with your group.
In this activity I learned ....


Were it is found ?
 
Mandi is a traditional dish in Yemen.

In Yemen manid is known as Hadhramaut

It is very popular in all Arab countries around the Arabian peninsula.
and....
What is mandi made with ?
1.Rice
2.Chicken or Beef
3.Spices
4. Raisins
5. Pine Nuts
  
I could have learned more if I went to a place were they make mani and ask them about it. I could hae learned diffrently if did the project on a diffrent type of food.

This activity did not relate to my goals.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.