Sunday 27 May 2012

Quarter 3





The activity I have chosen to reflect is my compare and contrast essay. In this essay I compared the X-box to the PS3 to find out which was the best one to buy. I looked at every component that every gamer would want to have in a console and compared the two. Even though the X-box is the better system, I was impartial because I have them both and like them both. My essay was solely based on true facts.



During this activity I learned that the X- box has better graphics and HD quality . I also learned that the PS3 has better global service for users worldwide. This service would include Netflix, Facebook and the online Game store. The X- box is better controller wise because you can charge the X-box controller or you can just add batteries. On the other hand you can only charge the PS3 with a charger. It is not the ideal thing if your controller runs out of batteries when you’re in the middle of a game.



During this activity it enlightened my view of the consoles I own and take for granted. I never took the time before this assignment to really explore them in to detail. Every console has something unique and special about its self. The X-box has better online gaming, but the PS3 has better movie quality. I also learned that I like the X-box more than the PS3 solely based on the online experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.