Sunday 27 May 2012

Quarter 2

Click this link to watch this video on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKzuPZ_BAx4&feature=plcp




The activity was the infomercial of the New York colony. In this video we had to show how moving from Great Britain to your colony would be better. My video had a narration all throughout all the video. In the video I should the different thing that made people want to travel to the New York colony. For instance I started by talking about my colony’s education compared to Great Britain.



The purpose of this project was to work as a team with your group to create a convincing infomercial that would persuade people to leave their home in Great Britain and come to the New York colony. This project forced me to work with my group which I thought was a great experience.



In this activity I learned how to be a good director and actor. I also learned I love to direct, because in this activity I was mostly the director. I had minor acting roles, but that was ok because directing was just as fulfilling. I also learned how to make the movie authentic by choosing the perfect location and costume. The most important thing I learned was editing in movie maker.



I could have learned more if I had selected a different colony or even had different partners. If I could go back and do this project again I would not change my partner or my colony because we all worked as a team which got use through the project.

This activity did not relate to my goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.