Sunday 27 May 2012

Quarter 2


The activity was the Wordly Wise 6 Vocabulary test. This test cover every aspects of vocabulary, it test for synonyms, antonyms, analogies, and fill in the blanks. We also had to make a sentence with the word that gave enough information you would know what the meaning is. The test was based on 15 different words which all had different meanings.


The purpose of this activity was to test the class’s knowledge and skill from the words we had been studying from the Wordly Wise book. The test gave us a good idea of which students knew the material and which students didn't. This test was one of the best vocabulary tests I go all year, I got a 90%.


From this test I learned that hard work really pays off. I studied for about an hour the day before the test and I got a good mark. I also learned 15 different definitions for 15 different words. The most important thing I learned from the test is to always study to get the best mark possible.


I could have differently if I studied a different section of the Wordly Wise book. I also could have used a different studying method. The method I used was covering the word I would read the definition and figure out the word.


This activity related to my goals because one of my goals is to become a better speller and studying for this test helped me to learn how to spell 15 new words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.