Sunday 27 May 2012

Quarter 1




The activity was SIKAK volley ball. SIKAK volley ball is a tournament were different schools from all around Saudi Arabia. There were ten teams competing for the gold. To make the volleyball team you had to be in the top 10 best volleyball players in our school.



The purpose of this tournament was to see which team was the best in Saudi Arabia. In the tournament faced many teams that were challenging. We made it to the quarter finals and played Aramco to get in to the finals. The game was close we were basically neck and neck the whole match. They would win a point then we would win a point. They won one set then we won the next. IN the end we were winning 14 -13 and we scored the final point to win the match, but then came the Aramco coach. He argued with the officials call for ten minutes till finally the ref changed his mind. We restarted the point and we later lost the match. Then we later played AISJ for 3rd and we won



In this SIKAK experience I learned many new things like cooperating with your team. Volleyball is a team sport and without your teammates you cannot win. I learned to bend my knees and do jumps serve. I also learned to use 3 touches every time.



I could have learned more if we had more volleyball practices. I also could have gone to a volley ball camp to learn more volley ball skills. I could have learned differently if I had a different coach, but I would never want to change my coach.



This activity did not relate to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.