Sunday 27 May 2012

Quarter 3



The activity was watching the Arab world video. In this video we saw different aspects of the Arab world. The video talked about the structure of buildings and the difficulties of the desert. This movie change my view of Arab World.


The purpose of this video was to learn more Arab world and the people's way of life. This video showed us the different aspects of life in the Arab world. The main purpose of this activity was to give us a video and learn about it, and then we would later take a test on it.


 In this activity I learned about the structures and buildings. I also learned that there were many difficulties to get to a location were you could get water and food. Another interesting thing I learned was mosques offered free schooling for any children.


I could have learned more if I researched more about their world on the Internet. I also could've learned more if we had a watch more movies on the Arab world. I could've learned differently if I watch different movie on the Arab world it might've changed my perspective on how I see it today.


This activity did not relate my goals.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.