Saturday 26 May 2012

Quarter 4


My Letter to Myself
I am sad and happy that the year is ending because that means there is a new beginning for me. This year has been a blast from learning new things and making new friends. The most enjoyable part of the year was creating videos with my friends. I enjoy creating and editing video because it reflected a great skill I am soon going to master. There were many things this year that I don’t want to leave behind, like sitting in a class room at one table, making joke, laughing about them, and talking to friend beside the lockers. I think it is safe to say this year I have learned, lived, and laughed.


                                                                                                                    
The most important thing I learned that I will take with me when leaving DEMS is leadership. This year I was on all the sports teams and I learned how to be a good leader and a team player. This year I am going to look back on three things in particular SIKAK volleyball, soccer, and basketball. For each of these sports we placed
 3rd, but we always had an excuses for losing the game that would get us in to the finals. Maybe the excuses were valid, but there is nothing that could change that.

Leadership

This is the basketball team

My point is don’t look back on what you could have accomplished, but what you have accomplished. The most important thing I will take with me when leaving DEMS IS how to be a leader. For each of these sports I feel that I took charge and brought the team back together for the greater good of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.