Monday 21 May 2012

Quarter 3




  The Revolutionary Fair


The purpose in creating and presenting the Revolutionary Fair was to learn in a new way. This project also gave me a new perspective of what Paul Revere actually did. This was much more fulfilling then just taking a test. This project was also fun and interesting which made me want to learn.

            The Class Posing     




There were many option for this project I could have cooked, teach a sport, make a game, play music, or become a living museum. I chose the living museum because I love to act things out. This was something that interested so I tried harder make this project perfect then I usually would. The reason I picked the living museum because I wanted to become the person I was learning about.


                                                                        

After this activity I knew much more about Paul Revere then I could have ever hope to learn. I learned many thing about Paul Revere  such as, he was a lieutenant and he was a silver smith. I also learned that he was most famous for warning the American about the British advancement from Lexington. The most valuable thing I learned that I enjoyed interacting with people and acting.











  Kids preforming the Midnight Ride of Paul Revere










Kids learning about Paul Revere  














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.