Sunday 20 May 2012

Quarter 4



The activity was completing a cross word. In this activity we had to fill in a cross word entirely of Arabic letter. We later had to do an additional crossword to enhance our learning.. This was fun and I learned a lot.


The purpose of this activity was to learn how fill in a cross word completely in Arabic completely in Arabic. This activity also helped us with our reading skills in Arabic. It improved are variety of words we could use when speaking Arabic.

In this activity I learned how to fill in a crossword entirely in Arabic. I also learned that Arabic could be fun when trying new things



I could have learned more if we did a different crossword. I also could have studied online about cross words in Arabic. This activity was fun and interesting and I hope to do one like this in the nearby future. Arabic this year has been a great learning experience with Mrs. Farag.


This is related to my goals because one of my goals is to improve in Arabic. So this year I have accomplished that goal because I have just expanded my vocabulary. This has made me a better learner. I will use all the skills I have learned and apply them to the real world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.