Tuesday 15 May 2012

Quarter 3





The activity was the making the Arabic story. In this activity we had to make a story with colors and picture to make the poster eye catching. We later had to read the poster while we were being videoed. This was fun and I learned a lot. We studied the Arabic words for several days so we would get everything on the final recording correct.





The purpose of this activity was to learn how to read a a story completely in Arabic. This activity also helped us with our reading skills in Arabic. It improved are variety of words we could use when speaking Arabic


In this activity I learned how to read Arabic words and pictures.


Saif which means sword


Bakara which means cow


Champs which means sun


korea which means two or village


asfor which means bird


warda which means flower


Walad whic means boy


Bint which means girl


And much Much more.................


I could have learned more if we learned a different story. I also could have studied more to improve my vocabulary. This activity was fun and interesting and I hope to do one like this in the nearby future. Arabic this year has been a great learning experience with Mrs. Farag.


This is related to my goals because one of my goals is to improve in Arabic. So this year I have accomplished that goal because I have just expanded my vocabulary. This has made me a better learner.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.