Sunday 27 May 2012

Quarter 3


click the link to watch the video on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtOguR9Bn6c&feature=plcp


The activity was creating the bullying video on movie maker. This project was interesting all the way through. In our video we showed how a kid gets bullied and decides to commit suicide. We had to use different function on movie maker to make our video stand out. We used transition, coloured text, and slow-motion effects.



The purpose of this assignment was to explore movie make and raise bullying awareness. This project allowed me to explore all the different functions and features of movie maker. Exploring movie maker gave me a good understanding on how to us the software. Movie maker gave me a new perspective of movie editing. The main purpose of this project was to learn how to use movie maker.



I learned how to cut videos and add speed up the video. I also learned how to add slow motion effects and add music. Movie maker allows you to cut parts of the video you don't want to keep. I also learned how to edit parts out of the video that I did not like. The most important thing I learned was how to add captions.



I could have learned more if I went online and researched about how to use movie maker. I also could have watched a YouTube tutorial on how to use movie maker. I could have learned differently if we used a different type of program to edit the video. Over all the video turned out great and I like it just the way it is.



This activity did not relate to my goals directly, but it did help me towards becoming a better video maker for YouTube. After this project I made a bunch of video using my new skills and put them on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.