Sunday 27 May 2012

Quarter 3



The activity was my painting on Maurice narvale. We searched online his painting and selected one we would paint ourselves. This activity required us to sketch it out on a canvas and then paint over it. This took a lot of time and skill. I did my painting on a owl with its baby. The painting really spoke to me, to me the painting is trying to tell me that the mom owl really cared for its baby.



The Purpose of this painting was to create a painting we could display in the art show. Many people wanted to buy our paints but I bluntly rejected the offers so I could give it to my mother. This project helped use to become better artists. The main purpose of this activity was to try a new style of painting.



During this activity I learned how mix different paints to get a ice looking blend. I also learned different ways to stroke the painting. I learned how to not paint with a solid color but rather with different shades of the colour. The most important thing I learned is to make my painting look interesting with different colours and shades.



I could have learned more if I looked at more painting of Maurice narvale. I also could have painted a home to improve my painting skills. I could have learned differently if we did a project on another artist. I could have learned more if I tried a different style of painting.



This activity did not relate to my goals but it did help me towards becoming a better artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.