Saturday 26 May 2012

Quarter 2



The activity was my reflection on my seven carrer changes. In this activty we had to select 7 diffrent carrers we might serpass  over the corse of our life. THis activity really made me think about what I want to do for the rest of my life

The pourpose of this activity was to give us an asignment that would get us thinking about what we want to be when we were to grow up.

In this activy I learned that I want to deal with crime and the law. Over the course of this activty we to career test to determine what would best suite us. I also learned that I want to study criminal law.

I could have learned more if resarched more on the enternet about my career. I could have learned diffrently if I chosse a diffrent career path.

Hears what I wrote.....


My first job would be a waiter at TGI Fridays I would work there to make spending money for University. I later decide this job does not make enough money for me to live the life style I want so I become a security Guard at a club in other words I would be a bouncer . In this job I would guard the club and not let unwanted guest in. I would make 25,000 a year working part time because I am going to start university. Two years in to my time in University I decide to be a private detective because I was majoring in criminal law.  In this job I would try to solve cases for crimes that were committed. I would make 55,000 a year. Two years later after finishing university I decide to be a police investigator. In this job I would protect pedestrians and arrest and track down criminals. This job would make me 60,000 a year. A year later I start law school.  I got promoted to a sheriff as a sheriff I was the boss off all the police offices in my location. I was to keep the order of the city running smooth and steady. This job made me 70,000 a year.  Two year later I finished law school and became a patent attorney. As a patent attorney I defended people’s inventions in court and proved that they have copied or haven’t copied an invention, as a patent attorney I made 150,000 a year plus a bonus for wining cases. Six years later I get promoted to a patent attorney partner they do the same thing as a patent attorney but they are much more experienced and have a vast knowledge in the field. They have to win a lot of case to become a patent attorney partner.  This job pays 275,000 a year plus commission for winning cases.
This activity did not relate to my goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.