Sunday 22 May 2011

Quarter 4









The activity was to create 20 images and make a story with the skills we enquired during the first quarter. This was not simple it was hard to create 20 images let alone make it a story. I managed to complete the task successfully. I used a micro phone to narrate the voices in my story.


The purpose of this was to put all are skills from first quarter to the test. I think I did a very good job, on this project, and hope to do one similar in the future.


I learned how to stack images on each other, use paint tools to help my images look more realistic, and even learned how to flatten the image. I also learned how to make transition and save my project as a movie. I learned that adding voice wasn’t easy but I managed.


I could have learned more if I spent more time using the software, and if it wasn’t as complicated as it was. I could have learned differently if we used different software.


This activity did not relate to my goals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.