Sunday 22 May 2011

Quarter 4


The activity was mapping the world by heart. This was a very challenging task that required lots of concentration and skill. It wasn't easy but I manged to get a good drawing of the world by heart.

The purpose of mapping the world by heart was to see how much we improved from the beginning of the year. I improved drastically, on my first attempt I made Russia way bigger the China, and I thought Spain was in south America. This was a huge improvement for me.

I learned all the coordinates of all the continents. I learned how to draw a really good shape of the world.I learned new islands and country's. I also learned wear the were located.

I could have learned more if I went to websites on line that help you memorize the country's, but sadly I didn't. I also could have studied the map more often. Over all I am happy with my grade.

This activity did not relate to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.