Tuesday 17 May 2011

Quarter 2




The activity was the choices assessment. For this assignment I chose to do it on a comic strip. I had to make a fun interesting comic that was educational and colorful. This was a hard task that that I barely was able to complete successfully. In the end I did ok but it wasn’t my best grade in the world.


The purpose was for me to make a comic strip that was educational, that taught the class about rocks. I had to make six comics for each section. This was not easy at all.


I learned all about sedimentary rocks, and different metamorphic rocks, like granite. I also learned that I was very good at making my comic educational. It was more of a funny comic. That really hurt my grade.


I could have done better on this project if I made it more educational. I could have done this by not trying to focus on being funny. I also could have got someone to review the spelling because I miss spelled a lot of words in the comic.


This made me a better comic maker, and I like making comics so it helped me a lot. Maybe in the future if I do another assignment like this I will pick the comic strip and I will already have lots of experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.