Saturday 14 May 2011

quarter 4

Oil in Saudi Arabia



Oil pipe line




The activity was learning about oil. this activity was very fulfilling in knowledge, it thought us about Saudi and its oil and oil all around the world.

The purpose of this was to educate us the student with knowledge of oil is Saudi Arabia, oil formations, and oil all around the world.

I learned how oil was formed; it is formed by alga, plants, and dead animals that hit the bottom floor of the ocean or sedimentary rock. Eventually over millions of years it turns in to a usable resource called oil.

I could have learned more if I went home and studied more than two sights on the internet. I could have checked out some books from the library on oil in Saudi Arabia.

This activity did not relate to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.