Monday 25 April 2011

Quarter 3


The activity was learning about soccer. This was my favorite unit because soccer is my favorite sport. From this unit I didn't learn much because most of the things the teacher taught I knew, but I did learn something’s.

The purpose of the soccer unit was to teach the class the basics of soccer. The teacher taught passing, shooting, defending, controlling, and dribbling. This unit allowed us the class; learn the rules of the games from fouls, to free kicks.

I learned that passing is the key to soccer. You have to follow your pass and give support. I also learned that I can score from half court. All I have to do is rip the ball on target as hard as I can.

I could have learned more if I played with more skilled people. Like the people in the other class.

This activity helped me to improve in soccer and one of my goals is to become a soccer player, but for now I'm in school writing on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.