Sunday 24 April 2011

quarter 3





The activity was the poem project. This was my favorite project of the whole year because Mr. Chamberlain let me do a rap instead of a poem, and I love to rap.

The purpose of this activity was to teach the class how to write good poems/ raps. You have to use words that rhyme to keep the rhythm going. This project thought me a lot about the understanding of poems.

I learned that if I try hard enough to write a rap, I will do it. I also learned that saying your poem in front of the class it is not easy, I know that from personal experience.

I could have learned more about poem writing if I went on the internet and read poems online. I have a saying it is “all ways go with your gut", and that’s what I did and I got a 100%.

This activity did not relate to my goals, but it might in the future if I decide to become a rapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.