Monday 23 May 2011

Quarter 4




The activity was the rime of the ancient mariner. It was a fun and challenging project we had to write essays draw pictures, and find the leap and linger of a poem. We also had to find the riming words and write what we thought about the poem. This first time I turn in the project it wasn’t up to my standards so Mr. Chamberlain let me redo it. I did much better the second time.




The purpose of the activity was to make us learn about the poem the rime of the ancient mariner. We presented skits to the class to enlighten are understanding of the poem.




I learn that you shouldn’t rush through projects or you will get a bad grade. But luckily I have a kind teacher that allowed me to redo the project. I also learned that I shouldn’t try to always be funny in my skit because it cost me dearly.




I could have learned more if I read the poem more and if I researched more about it. If I could do one thing differently I would write a better essay, because I wasn’t happy with my essay grade.





This activity did not relate to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.