Tuesday 24 May 2011

Quarter 3



The activity was turning 6 different colored pictures and making a collage with six images. We had to stack all the images and make them the same size and spread it out through the whole page on digital image suite.

The purpose of this was to teach us how to turn 6 images in to one image. This activatey7 was challenging I had to keep resizing all the images to make the image perfect. It turned out pretty good. The image is a background of graffiti

I learned how to change the color of tan image, and I also learned how to stack image. I learned how to keep all the images the same size. I also learned that using the row keys when placing the image was an easy way to place the image.

I could have learned more if experimented more at home, or if I wasn’t absent one of the days of this project but overall it was a good project and I had fun with it.

This did not relate to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.