Tuesday 24 May 2011

Quarter 3













The activity was the focal points, we had to get group pictures, and fade out every thing but one person. We also had to do one individual are self’s. This was fun and cool it thought me a lot about digital image suite I will use it in my everyday life.


The purpose of this was to make us practice how to crop things and experiment with the software. I was also so to see if we were understanding the software if we were doing this project wrong then we would know that we need to work on some things in the software.


I learned how to stake images, and crop a black and white image to make a colored one. I also learned how to use most of the tools on the software it was fun and I like this class so far.


I could have learned more if I experimented more with the software. I also could have learned more if I wasn’t absente two times, and if I listened more in class.


This did not relate to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.