Monday 23 May 2011

Quarter 1

Good BAD!!!!!!!











The activity was why not to use tobacco it taught us the disease and problem given by tobacco. It has no benefit to your and it’s just a waste of money.

The purpose of this was to make sure we to go and get hocked on to tobacco, or cigarettes. This was to educate us to show us that it bad for us and there is no reason to do it. This showed the disease given by tobacco and all the health problems.

I learned that nicotine is in tobacco it is a drug that gets in your brain and makes you want more. I learned there are 4,000 harmful chemicals in each puff of smoke. I learned that you can get Emphysema from smoking it is a disease that results in the destruction of the alveoli. It also cases lung and heart disease. Smoking when pregnant increases the chances of having a miscarriage.

I could have learned more I researched more at home about the effects of smoking. I also could have listened more attention in class. I would study more if I had to do one thing differently for the test.

The activity didn’t relate to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.