Monday 23 May 2011

Quarter 3












The activity was the science fair. This year’s science fair was my personal favorite because this year I placed 2nd in the science fair. It was fun unpredictable the whole time. We had to pick or make up and experiment and change one variable.

The purpose of this was to see what the whole middle school could come up with for the science fair. This taught us how to work with partners be patent and be imaginative. You can win the science far if you have some lame project nobody cares about you have to catch the eye of the judges obviously The judges caught the eye of my project. There were crowds of up to 30 people looking at my experiment eggs overloaded. Where we tested to see how much weight 4 eggs could hold.

I learned that 4 eggs can hold about 50 pounds and hold it for about 2 hours. This went in to the theory of having dome shape hoses. The dome shape spread the presser all around the sphere unlike a square where the weight will cave in on one side or the other. I learned that this was a messy job that I really enjoyed.

I could have learned more if I watched more YouTube videos on eggs, or I could have done more research. I also could have conducted the experiment more times for better results. Over all I am happy I got the best grade in the class on the project. It was a happy day for me.

This activity helped my goal of getting all A's it increased my science grade from a B pulse to an A. This was a big improvement, I'm glad I did the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.