Sunday 13 February 2011

Quarter 2

This is a rugby Player
The activity was rugby it was fun and aggressive. I wasn’t one of the biggest guys on the field so I did get knocked down a lot. I learned rugby is a sport of size and speed you need speed to win and you need size to defend.

The purpose of learning about rugby was to teach us the rules of a sport new to most of us. It was an interesting sport that involved a lot of contact and hitting. I was tossed around like a sack of potatoes. It wasn’t the best experience for me. Although I did score a lot in the game, because I’m fast. This was a key component to the game.

I learned that in rugby you have to pass the ball backwards not forwards. There is this thing called a scrum were people fight in a huddle for the ball. I also learned that you have to spin the ball when you throw it. The most fascinating thing I learned was Mr. Chamberlains son is a famous rugby player.

I could have learned more if I actually watched rugby on T.V but I couldn’t find the channel. I watched rugby once they are really rough. They basically beat each other up. They game is for well built bulky and fast people.

This activity did not relate to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.