Saturday 29 January 2011

Quarter 2


The activity was the essay on fast food. It was long 5 point essay that was fun to make, but hard. At some times it did get boring but overall it was ok after all it is an essay.


The purpose of the essay was to write a 5 point essay to see how we had improved from the one before. I improved by about 30%, but I still could have done a lot better. The essay was all about how MacDonald is the best fast food restraint in America.

In this essay I learned that I fought against my thesis a lot which brought my grade down quite a bit. I wasn’t sure why I did that, but I did so I got the grade that I disserved. I also learned that I need to watch my conventions because I made a lot of grammar errors.


I could have learned more if I looked up key points of a good essay which my essay apparently didn’t have. None the less it was still better then my first essay attempt so I am proud of myself for improving.

This activity did not relate to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.