Saturday 29 January 2011

Quarter 2


The activity was drawing the outline of the Europe map by hart it was hard and challenging at this same time. I enjoyed the doing this and hope to do something similar in the future. This tested many skills to see if we were actually learning. Some of the students did badly and some did extremely well I fall under the well category.

The purpose of doing the outline was to test are skill, to see what we learned and if we were actually paying attention. We had to have the right countries sticking out and the correct lines of longitude and latitude. The hardest part was actually getting them in the correct lines of latitude and longitude. We had to memorize the exact or very close position.

I learned from the outline that its best to take your time to get the exact location. You should draw the outline clean and easy to see so your teacher can understand and grade it easier. I also learned a lot about Europe that I never knew before like that Spain is in Europe.

I could have learned more if I actually studied for the test I didn’t study and I did fairly well but if I did I’m sure I could do much better. I am sure I will regret not studying in the future, but for now I’m fine.

This activity did not relate to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.