Tuesday 25 January 2011

Quarter 2




The activity was doing video news the entire second quarter. This quarter I learned lots of stuff that will be of use to me in the nearby future. All the things I learned were very valuable information that I will care with me for the rest of my life.




The purpose of video news was to teach us how to video each other and edit the videos to make them in to moves. It was lots of fun and I enjoyed it a lot. For the second quarter my favorite video was The top 10 of 2010. I had a blast making it.



I learned how to make transitions on a video and a pictures and captions. I also learned how to clip and cut a video to make sure it is perfect. I learned how to add songs and to cut part of the song and put it on another slid. I learned how to save the video as a movie and how to change the color and text.



I could have learned more if I had move maker at home to study it more. I still feel I learned a lot but there’s much more to learn, and maybe one day I make move for Hollywood or something. The point is I have a much vaster knowledge of movies then I did before.





This activity didn't relate to my goal.


I tried to upload the video but it didnt work .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.