Saturday 22 January 2011

Quarter 2


This is Ibn Battuta"s Book







This is Ibn Battuta"s Journy





Inb Sina and Ibn Battuta



The activity was learning all about Ibn sina and Ibn battuta. It was fun and interesting at the same time. It was challenging at some points researching about them but at the end I had alot of fun.


The purpose of learning about Ibn Sina and Ibn battuta was to enlighten are knowlege of the Arab world. Leading us to a more sofisticated life style. Learning about history is important.




I learned Ibn Sina was born in 980 AD in the south east part of Russia. When he was 17 he learned about medicines. At the age of 18 he built a rehabitataion center. At age 21 he wrote his first book the book was callled, "Avecenna the Canon of Medicine". I learned Ibn Battuta was born in 1034 on Febuary in Morroco. His full name was Hjji Abu Abdullah Muhamad Ibn Battuta. He did haj 7 times. Every time he did his travel he stopped in many places.



I could have learned more if I stayed in my seat more because I am jumpy I tend to get up and walk around. I also could have researched more about Ibn sina and Ibn Battuta.



This activity does not relate to my goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.