Sunday 5 December 2010

Quarter 1




The activity was learning about volley ball, and how to play it. During this activity we learned all the basics from spiking to serving.

The purpose of this activity was to teach the class how to play volley ball threw the first quarter. I really enjoyed volleyball and I am looking forward for next year.

I learned how to pick very well it’s a 3 step process of moving. I also learned the key to winning in volley ball get your serves in. The second most important thing is the dig set then, spike.

I could have learned how to serve differently if I watched more videos on YouTube. I could have also practiced the jump serve, it’s a serve professionals do.

This activity does not relate to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.