Tuesday 9 November 2010

Quarter 1



The activity was the chapter 1 chapter test. We took this test September 1, 2010. This test was on describing patterns and evaluating for letters. In the test we also had to know how to find the power of some thing for example2 to the power of 3 is 12.

The purpose of the test was to test are skills in math. We also took the test to see what we had learned. I did fairly well on the test I got an 92% but could have done better.

During this test I learned i need to follow directions carefully because there was one question that asked; Describe the pattern.Then draw the next 3 columns. I made the next 3 columns but I didn't describe the pattern so I got the problem wrong.

I could have learned things differently because to tell you the truth I did not study for the test. I also could have went online to the textbooks website and reviewed some things.




This particular activity id not relate to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.