Saturday 23 October 2010

Quarter1




The activity was the essay on are strengths and weaknesses in writing. In this activity we had to type 250 words on our strengths and our weaknesses in writing. This was fun and interesting because I learned more for myself then I already knew.

The purpose of this activity was to write about your strengths and weaknesses in writing. Some of my strengths were making people laugh and keeping people interested. One of my weaknesses was keeping the same narrator.


I learned that I have more straightens then weaknesses and I like making people laugh. I also learned that I like to use funny accents and describe things very well. Another one of my strengths is voice I think I am good using voice in my writing. One of my weaknesses is word choice and spelling. I am not too good at that and I will improve throughout the year using a dictionary to help me with spelling and choose proper word for the right sentence.


I could have done the writting differently if I made a list of my strengths and weaknesses. I also could have exceeded 250 words but sadly I did not have that much to say. Over all I am happy with my writing. As the year goes on I will be looking to improve in every area of writing.


This particular activity did not relate to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.