Friday 22 October 2010

Quarter 1


The activity was mapping the world by heart. In this activity we had to map the world by heart. We had to draw as much of the world we could. At the end of the year we will attempt to map it again hopefully with improvements.


The purpose of mapping the world by heart was to see how we would do when we take the test throughout this year. We will be mapping every country in each continent. This will help us for the end of the year test.


During this test, I learned that I did not know much about the whole world considering I am from America. Before I came to Saudi, I thought Africa was below North America which made a lot of sense because South America and Africa look alike. Now that I have lived here for two years I know a lot more countries and I know where every continent is located. I would say I did a really bad job because I made every continent bigger than Russia. I even made Saudi Arabia bigger than Russia and that was an epic fail.

I could have mapped the world differently if I knew that we were going to have this test. I would have went online and practice outlining the world.


This particular activity did not relate to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.