Saturday 16 October 2010

quarter 1



The activity was learning about Ramadan. In this activity we learned about what Muslims do in Ramadan and the five pilars of Islam.






The purpose of this activity was to learn all about Ramadan and teach us the culture that is around us. We learned so much interesting things






We learned that Muslims fast in Ramadan and they read the Coran more then usual do. They also give to the poor and they also do Ramadan to please god. After Ramadan it is Eid. Eid is like Christmas for Muslims. They eat large feast and invite family and friends over.






I could have learned more if I went home and searched on the enter net more and I also could have asked my Muslim friends.






This activity didn't relate to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.