Tuesday 12 October 2010

Quarter 1

Video News reflection

The activity was doing news report on video new. We first gather information then share it. Then we write are scripts. After that we get to the fun stuff we actually get to present are scrip in front of the camera. Occurs it has to be memorized for the video. After were done with the video we edit it and add animations. Then we post the video on Model.

The purpose of Video news is to get us familiar with working with a camera and editing and presenting scripts. Another purpose for this is to give news to the school. Everyone in the school can see are webcast.

I learned how to write a script and video people in front of a camera. I also learned how to edit videos. This was fun and interesting.

I could have learned more if I wrote my scripts longer and if I worked alone more often. I could have done a funny accent to make people laugh, but sadly I didn’t I think that in my next video I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.