Wednesday 2 June 2010

Quarter 4

The activity was the project Friends Project that we did on Move maker. This Project was the last, but funnest project of the year. During this project we had to get videos of are friends and write text about what we would remember them by.

The purpose was to make a fun project on movie maker to end the year with. This project was the funnest oft he year. We use different tricks to make are move amazing.

I learned how to change the font and make the Vidio away. I also learned how to change the color of the text and make the slide look cool, and I learned how to add credits.

I could have learned differently if went home and asked my mom to teach me tricks on movie maker. I also could have learned more if we spent more time on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.