Sunday 23 May 2010

Quarter 4

The activate was the country's test. In this test we had to fill in the country's and there capitals. The test was interesting and fun in the end I got an A- on the test.

The purpose of the test was to see how much we learned and to see if we were really trying to do well in class. This test also helped Mrs.Farag to see who needs to study more and who needs to focus on different parts of the map.


I learned all the country's and capitals of in the Middle East. Like Egypt is Cairo, the capital of Iran's Tehran,and the capital of Oman is Muscat

I could have learned more if I studied at home more. I could have also asked to take home the Arabic book but sadly I didn't. I am still happy that I got an A-, but I know I can do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.