Sunday 23 May 2010

Quarter 2

The activity was the first commutative test. This test was extremely long and difficult. This test was based on Chapters 1 through 4, it covered the first 195 pages. The commutative test was 60 questions long and it had to be done in 1hr and 45min.



The purpose of the commutative test was to test the class on the first 4 chapters. To be honest with you this test completely freaked me out. The test was 7 pages long. As I took the test I felt like it would never end. It was question after question and the time was coming to an end. I had to finish fast and the test wasn't multiple choice so I couldn't take an educated guess. I used all my brains knowledge and finish rite on time.



Even though I didn't get the best grade on the test it taught me you should pace yourself and not spend all your time on one question. If you spend all your time on one question you wont have enough time to complete the test to your full potential.



I could have learned differently if I studied more for the test. I didn't do so much studying and I didn't pace my self so I had to run through the whole test. In the test I could have used different methods for solving problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.