Sunday 23 May 2010

Quarter 4



The activity was the movie maker project about my family and I. This project required us to learn hoe to use movie maker. In this project we had to get a minimum of 5 pictures in the video. We had to write text and put a certain time on each video.

The purpose of this project was to get the class use to Movie maker. Doing this project was loads of fun and I wish later in the year we will do another project using Movie maker.

During this project I learned All about move maker, I now know how to add images and add text to the video. This project also taught me that you can change the font the color and how to make the slide fade away.

I could have learned more if I went home and checked out movie maker on my computer. I also could have experimented with slides but I didn't have enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.