Monday 17 May 2010

Quarter 4

This year in Social Studies we learned many things such as Ancient Farming, The Silk Road, Persian art, The Religion project, Nile River project, Hunter-gatherer project, The probe page, and learning how to plant and maintain crops. We did many things this year but my favorite of all was learning how to plant seeds and grow crops. Thing I learned in Social Studies I will remember them forever. In the Nile river project I made a poster talking about all of the Nile River.

In the Hunter gather project we studied how the hunter gathers lived and survived. In the Probe page project I had to write facts about the hunter gather then decorate the page with colorful pictures. During the Silk Road project we made a book with a 200 word essay on the Silk Road, in the book it explained all about The Silk Road.

In my modern day life I pant seeds such as tomatoes, corn, and Allover thanks to Mrs. Chamberlain teaching. Now I know how to plant and feed my plants. After they are ripe and ready to eat I would eat them. Just last week I picked one of my corns and ate it with butter.
Mrs. Chamberlain is a wonderful teacher that will teach you skills on how to relate to the ancient world. I would like to recommend Mrs. Chamberlain as a teacher that will teach good knowledge that you know will help you in life so I would like to thank her for that. Learning how to plant seeds has inspired me to learn more about the ancient world. Planting seeds is a fun way to learn how the ancient world worked. Mrs. Chamberlain always had a way to make things fun, and at the same time still teach us valuable information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.