Tuesday 4 May 2010

Quarter 4




Hello blogger readers this reflecting will be a reflection on what I learned in L.A the whole year. This will be my last reflection on L.A in 6 grade, sadly.We started off the year writing storeis every day. We also read the spelling book then we would add our spelling words to our story. We later had Virtual school due to the swine flu break out. During that time we had to read and answer questions about a book called Lawrence of Arabia.



Later in virtual school we had to make a book for first grade enjoyment. We had to add alot of pictures and keep the words simple and we still had to keep the story interesting for the young lings. Later in the year we continued writing books. I wrote the following books for L.A. Joulumbo, Billy Bob Joe, The Poem book ,and The Class Room. Mrs. Chamberlain's wonderful teaching skills helped me learn how to makes books interesting. You should use good description to paint a picture in the readers mind.




What I enjoyed most was Creating the book Jolumbo it was fun and exiting. I loved drawing the pictures for the book and it was a good experience for children's books.
Mrs. Chamberlain's amazing teaching ability taught me how to write good books. Now at home I write books thanks to Mrs.Chamberlain
Thank you Mrs. Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.