Monday 5 April 2010

Quarter 3





The activity was P.O.W. 6, it was the most challenging P.O.W this year. This P.O.W was like no other it required lots of thinking. This P.O.W made me think the hardest.



The purpose of P.O.W 6 was to find out if there was enough space on the tape for all the songs and 5 five second silence between all the songs. For this P.O.W I made a chart to show how long each song was.


The thing I learned from this P.O.W was that miss Lennon know how to trick me. I also learned to trust your first answer because I got my answer right the first time then I changed my answer and got it wrong. I got an 8 out of 10 witch was sad for me.



I could have learned differently if I would have tried other methods, like instead of using a chart I could have made a table. Well at lest I enjoyed this P.O.W. Even though I got it wrong it still liked solving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.