Sunday 4 April 2010

Quarter 3



The activity was the chapter 6 Quiz. This quiz was the easiest test of the year it was only 15 questions. The test was all about adding and estimating fractions. Even though it was easy there were tricky questions along the way.


The purpose of the activity was to see what we learned so far in chapter 6. For me chapter 6 was my favorite chapter. I think I learned a lot from chapter 6 because I studied for a long time to get to know the chapter.


I learned tow very important things from this test. One was Mrs.Lennon is very tricky a question might look easy but you have to look at it from a different perspective. Two was always show your work, it will cost you.


I could have studied for the test differently like using http://www.classzone.com/, but I didn't and i wish I realized that earlier. Still I am happy with may grade and I wish I use my notes. All I used was the text book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.