Saturday 4 June 2011

Quarter 4



The activity was the Chapter 8 test C, this test was a retake. On the first quiz I didn’t do so well so I retook the test and improved by about 20%. This was a big improvement. It brought my grade from a 64 to an 84.

The purpose of this test was to improve my bad test score, so I could replace it with a better one. To do the retake you have to do and error analysis on the test you did bad on. This is a good way to learn from your mistakes and improve your grade.

I learned how fin the ratio of number like 1yd, 5ft= 3ft:5ft. I also learned how to find the slope of numbers. This was all hard and new to me so I think I did well. I learned that retaking tests helps you learn for your mistakes and helps you get a better grade.

I could have learned more if I studied on classzone.com, or I also could have studied harder. I could have learned differently if I had a different teacher teaching me, but the teacher I have is pretty good.

This helped me get closer to my goal of getting all A's because having a 84 is way better then a 64. The retakes are helping my grades and I am learning a lot from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.