Sunday 24 April 2011

quater 3






The activity was the China game project. This game was fun and interesting. It was fun because my best friend Laurence and I were partners. We made a clever game show and got a 100%. People in the game would auction money to answer questions. If they get it write we give them a prize if they get it wrong they get nothing. The grand prize of the game was a limited auction halo X-box 360.

The purpose of this project was to educate the students of our given country. We would give the student a facts sheet the day before the game.

I learned a lot about China like that its national bird is the phoenix; they invented gun powder, and toilet paper. I learned a lot more facts such as China is home to over 1500 endangered panda bears. This was a fun learning experience.

I could have learned differently if I used different sites, or even had a different partner, but since I got a 100% I am glad I didn't. I could have asked my friend from China more about the country but I didn't.

This activity does not relate to my goals but in the nearby future maybe it will be one of my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.